Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Living Room Transformation

I got bored with my current living room set-up and decided to whip a little re-arrangement and decided to change my sofa with a wooden one. I am posting the photos here so you can make some comments and suggestions on the new look I have achieved.

                                               This is my old set-up with the old sofa

                                            This one is the new set-up with the new wooden sala set

You think i did the right thing???

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Go....could you please give me idea where you get this items.....Your Design Concept is very arrange to a perfect one....you have a quality to being motivated to viewers of your designs and has the options on how to convey your message and then creates the art that will deliver that message perfectly...........Congratulations Mr. Roldan Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floorlamps are my designs. The wooden chairs are custom-made. I did also the artwork on the wall. thank you for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks neat. a little fountain on the side makes it look nice too.

    ReplyDelete