Friday, September 30, 2011

Dear Solitude,

I wonder why every encounter with you 
sets off something unusual beyond explanation.
Your presence ignites the inner yearnings
that have always been so uncertain. 
You remind me once again that life itself 
is sometimes as void as the longings
that are kept in the dimness of secrets.
Do you really mean to stimulate my sanity?
Or do you just come to remind me 
that if happiness is founded in material realm
the pleasure is as fleeting as our life's journey?
That if I live for the One who created both of us
I can truly call my life worth-lived?
If so, then don't only come as often as i want
but stay as long as you will 
then consume my whole being 
and grant me that debt of gratitude
that will become my wings when i fly home
when i leave everything behind
and meet the very Force that sends you to me.

1 comment:

  1. all of us were born with solitude as our shadow that follows us whever life lead us. Only material realm makes us happy but in the kingdom where we are right now , those materials things are just fleeting things. Yes evryhing that can be bought by money uplifts our solitude..but if those ephemeral things are gone ,solitude sets in. why dont we realize that the very Force who created us is the real source of happiness? If the very Force send solitude to me, then im willing to embrace that solitude , coz I know that solitude will take me home to the One who created me and He will give me eternal happiness

    ReplyDelete