Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 and ME

The previous years had been so intense for me both emotionally and psychologically. Finding and eventually losing a lover, witnessing a lousing friendship and getting vertigo all at a very close time interval were just so extreme and had me almost blown out of proportion. I must admit I was caught unguarded with those disparaging events in my life.  And thank heavens I have a God bigger than all of those nit-picking  experiences to help me continue living my life positively.

But while the previous years brought so much distress, I was also luckier to have witnessed friends getting so much blessings in their lives. My best friend was able to pursue a career in Singapore and then another friend followed also and I had the 2010 ended with a successful  gift-giving activity I initiated with the help of some of my friends here and abroad.

This year might just be a surprise in the making. Who knows. Hehehe...

This 2011, I would like to try out some principles I have encountered through my readings and from the advice of some people close to my heart. I am sharing them with you and in case you find them practical and helpful, go ahead and make them your own!
               
·         Keep only the friends who truly value you. Discard the rest.
·         Be an entrepreneur in whatever capacity you can.
·         Focus on helping people who cannot repay your generosity.
·         Be honest all the time.
·         Always give time the best value. Never steal other people’s time.
·         Be nice always to your family. 
·         Always trust in God’s will for you!
·         Always think positively in the midst of all the negativity surrounding you!
·         Be a wise spender.
·         Be grateful all the time. Always value “debt-of-gratitude.”

No comments:

Post a Comment