Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finding My One True Love

I know there’s a place you also patiently wait
That one day I will come and find you in a smile
But could it be just across where I stand
Or far behind where I stumbled
Or just simply around where I cried
The day i broke my heart and died.

Where do I find you?
Are you in those busy cafes or in those bare places?
Could you be that teller in the bank
Or that vendor across the street
Or could you be the new neighbour
Or the driver , or the gardener or the poker player?

I can’t imagine a life without you so come, please do come
And let me feel your heartbeat as I lay on your chest
With you whispering how beautiful life is
With us being together for a lifetime
Pounding everything that’s against us
And defying all hitches that come between us

The travel is far and tough, I know it is
It may end up even going back home still alone
But I will continue my search with unceasing faith
Even if it would lead me to finding the truth
That the one true love I have longed for
Is myself and no other more...

No comments:

Post a Comment